The b-30 manual
Model B30 Self Contained with Attached Bag Fill Device
- Produces 30 blocks of ice per day.
- Lets you freeze HARD FROZEN blocks of ice in polyethylene bags.
- No circulating pumps.
- No ice cans needed.
- No messy harvest tank.
- No defrosting. Blocks are hard frozen when taken to the freezer.
- Bags of water are placed between refrigerated plates inside the cabinet for freezing.
- Thirty bags can be filled with water and loaded into cabinet in 15 minutes or less, by one person.
- Thirty 11-lb. (4.9895 kg) blocks of ice are produced every day using one 1 hp condensing unit.
- The process provides a more cost effective and sanitary product.
- The compact cabinet size allows placement in almost any location.
- The 1-hp condensing unit is mounted underneath the cabinet.
- The bag fill device is attached to the side of the cabinet for a more compact and efficient process
Model B30 Specifications:
- Outside dimensions: 65.5″W x 34″D x 41″H (166.379 x 86.36 x 104.140 cm)
- Weight: 685 lbs. (310.710773 kg)
- Constructed of galvanized steel
- Includes one 1 hp condensing unit 220V/1/60
- Includes one single bag fill device
- Block Dimensions: 4.5″W x 8.75″D x 10″H (104775 x 22.2250 x 25.40 cm).
- B30CUFD includes: One 1hp 220 volt condensing unit, 8 “L” shaped dividers