11 lb. Block Ice Maker, model B56
Model B56 Designed for Remote Hookup
Clinebell’s 11 lb. (4.9895 kg) block ice maker is designed to increase the efficiency of your block ice making process and enable you to produce a product that is never touched by anyone but the end user of the ice. The 11 lb. (4.9895 kg) block ice maker lets you freeze blocks of ice in polyethylene bags. No glycol solution, no circulating pumps or ice cans needed. No messy harvest tank, or defrosting. Blocks of ice are hard frozen when taken into the freezer. Just fill the plastic bag with the appropriate amount of water and place it between the refrigerated plates inside the cabinet for freezing. Fifty-six bags can be filled with water and loaded into the cabinet in 20 minutes or less, by one person. Fifty-six 11 lb. (4.9895 kg) blocks of ice are produced each day using one 2hp condensing unit. Installation of a 4hp condensing unit will net 56 blocks of ice twice per day. This process provides a more cost effective and sanitary end product. The cabinet is designed for remote installation. The bag fill device is available as an accessory.
Model B56 Specifications:
- Cabinet dimensions: 80.5″ W x 40.5″D x 37″ Tall (204.470 x 102.870 x 93.98 cm)
- Cabinet weight: 750 lbs. (340.19 kg)
- Cabinet constructed of galvanized steel
- Requires one 2hp condensing unit – 220V/1/60 to pull 56 blocks of ice once per day, under most circumstances.
- Requires one 4hp condensing unit – 220V/1/60 to pull 56 blocks of ice twice per day, under most circumstances.
- Finished block dimensions: 4.5″W x 8.75″ D x 10″ Tall (10.4775 x 22.2250 x 25.40 cm)
- Remote installation materials must be provided by local installer.