Model S60 Designed for Remote Hookup
- Produces 60 blocks of ice per day.
- Let’s you freeze HARD FROZEN blocks of ice in Polyethylene bags. No glycol solution. No circulating pump or ice cans needed.
- No messy harvest tank. No defrosting. Blocks are hard frozen when taken to the freezer.
- Bags of water are placed between refrigerated plates inside the cabinet for freezing.
- Sixty bags can be filled with water and loaded into the cabinet in 25 minutes or less, by one person.
- Sixty 10-lb. (4.54 kg) blocks of ice are produced each day using one 2hp condensing unit.
- The process provides a more cost effective and sanitary end product.
- A HARD FROZEN block of ice isn’t likely to “blow-up” in the ice shaver.
- This unit is designed for remote installation.
- The bag fill device is available as an accessory
Model S60 Specifications
- Outside dimensions of the cabinet: 80.5″W x 40.5″D x 37″ Tall (204.47 x 102.87 x 93.98 cm)
- Cabinet weight: 750 lbs. (340.19 kg)
- Cabinet constructed of galvanized steel
- Requires one 2hp condensing unit – 220V/1/60 under most circumstances
- Block ice finished dimensions: 5.5″ x 5.5″ x 10″ Tall (13.97 x 13.97 x 25.4 cm)
- S60 includes 60 “L” shaped dividers
- Remote installation materials are to be provided by your local installer.